Accepting Entries Now through 30 Oct 2018
for the 1st Annual Poetry Competition
Momaya Press’s Poetry Competition is open to poets of any nationality writing in English and offers the opportunity for winners to be published in the Momaya Poetry Review 2019.
First Prize: $100 (£70) and one copy of the Momaya Poetry Review 2019
Second Prize: $50 (£35) and one copy of the Momaya Poetry Review 2019
Third Prize: $30 (£20) and one copy of the Momaya Poetry Review 2019
In addition, up to 50 honourable mentions will be published in the review.
(Poems received after 30 Oct 2018 will automatically be entered in the 2019 Competition)
Rules of Entry:
- Entries may be up to 1,500 words long
- Any style is welcome, so long as the poems fits the chosen theme
- The competition is open to writers from all countries, but entries must be written in English
- You may submit more than poem
- You may submit poems that have been published before, as long as you retain the copyright
- Copyright of published stories remains with the author. The judges’ verdict is final. No correspondence will be entered into once work has been submitted. Poems cannot be altered or changed after they have been entered. Any poem submitted may be published in the Momaya Poetry Review, whether or not they have won.
“LOVE” is the theme for the 1st annual Momaya Poetry Competition.
SUBMIT YOUR POEM TODAY
Step One: Fill out and Submit the form below. If for any reason you have difficulty with submitting your poem using our form, you may also send us the story and information in an email.
Step Two: Complete payment. The submission fee per poem is US$9.
This will complete the submission process for your poem to the Momaya Short Story Competition.
Every poem must be accompanied by an entry fee of $9 via Paypal. Payment by cheque in British Pounds (6.50) may be sent via mail to our European mailing address, listed on the “About Momaya” page.